Situated on at natural Key's sandy sunning beach a scant few feet from the water's edge looking out to the Atlantic Ocean you'll find three of the most enchanting "honeymoon-type" Cottages in the Florida Keys. Made from Dade County Pine with vaulted beam ceilings these beach bungalows offer spectacular ocean views and romantic star filled nights.
A fully equipped kitchen and your choice of an inside dining area, or screened porch with teak top table , chairs and chaise lounge for waterfront al fresco dining.
Paddle fans, AC, cable TV, DVD player. Outside BBQ, hammock & picnic table.
Sleeping accommodations include a luxurious king bed and queen size sleeper sofa in the great room.
Recommended for two but these units will accommodate 4 people including children.
Complimentary Amenities Include:
• Delicious Continental Breakfast Daily
• Fresh Florida Juicing Oranges
• In Room Coffee & Tea
• Fully Equipped Kitchens
• Wireless Internet Throughout Resort
• 2 Person Sea Kayak
• Heated & Cooled Pool
• Sandy Beach
• Boat Dockage
• Beach Towels
• Lending Library of Books, Games and DVDs
• Fine Chocolates
• Bottled Water
• Hair Dryer
• Personal BBQ
• Housekeeping on Request Included
• Laundry & Dry Cleaning Service
• Parking Auto and Boat Trailer
• Concierge Service
• Restaurant Recommendations and Reservations
• Massage, Manicure, Pedicure, Facial
• Hair & Makeup
• Dive, Snorkel or Snuba Trips
• Jet Ski
• Sunset Cruises
• Private Ocean Charters and Echo Tours
• Charter Fishing - Back Country or Ocean
• Fort Jefferson/Dry Tortugas Excursions
• Helicopter Tours
• Keys Shuttle Airport Service
• Bike Rental
• Pre Flight Boarding Pass Check In
• Guest Fax Services
Please know that our staff will do everything possible to make your visit to the fabulous Florida Keys pleasant and enjoyable. We offer full concierge services and will be glad to assist you in any way. If you would like to make any arrangements for special items (such as flowers, chocolate covered strawberries or champagne placed in your room upon arrival) we request that you notify us at least three days in advance.
Rates are seasonal
Please visit the Reservations page for accurate rate information and discounts.